Daylight savings icons for awesome photo calendar

@afre Sorry, but I ordered the Calendars on Tuesday, so your work may be included next year at the earlyest :wink:. It was just in time for the yearly discount of my supplier. I thought. Just to realise on Wednesday morning that they extended a second time. The extra week could have improved the Calendars even more …

Now I probably have some time to finish my calendar making tutorial for pixls.us. 50 % done already. @patdavid, do we have the possibility to host some video here to embed into a post? I did not require a youtube account so far and hope that it can stay like that.

1 Like

We should be able to host video! Or one of us can upload it to YouTube if you’re not opposed.

Yippieh, the calendars arrived! 7 for the family (2 still missing but here I have a little more time) and one I did for the tutorial (the tutorial is still not finished but I think I can start posting the first part soon). The full stack can be seen in the photograph, with the tutorial “Play Raw” calendar being the visible one :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Update: You can find the first parts of the tutorial here.

1 Like