_1110462_xtraC with PhotoFlow

Bad mixed light but salivating, slow shutterish learning; if little tuna sister :fish: just saw how many sculptures her body gave birth to… All messy domestic BG, we are hungry we are thisty!! yet always fun to play with raw food & stuff. Spin in photoflow, make simple twisted teeth, add more spiderwebs for ambient and then cherry on top of layer pile, great! Too much spinning, fell dizzy, listen to dizzy, grain has to be outsourced, meanwhile another dinner ( 4 and counting) and finally, at the edge of madness give computer holydays in tropicalia.

Google translator => A kind of 2 passes workflow but without leaving the raw. First ( gentle) pass exported and layered on top of raw ( separating luma and chroma each with its own opacity), mix to taste. Mandatory to sprinkle a handfull of clone layers and some odd shaped paths in mask section of the sinking ship. 2 curves, 2 kurvy are ALWAYS better than one, well at least more fun; one can do outside and the other the inner massaging. Call gmic we need beer and a lut with X-tra power. Time to vacuum clean the party’s mess… finally salt and pepper ( LC and spit sharpening), 4 micro contrast and edge. Hey the layout’s ready :see_no_evil:

Have you ever eaten the fish fried spine?

4 Likes

@chroma_ghost, the Vibrance is too high. I don’t mean the photo, I mean you! (–only joking-- :grinning:). An interesting photo. Food for thought!

the Vibrance is too high. I don’t mean the photo, I mean you!

Ha ha ha… that’s why I never shave :blowfish:

I like the way the knife on the cutting board pulls you into the action. The composition is pleasing. I think a little more motion blur on the hand would be nice, as it’d show a bit more of the action.

I hear you… I recorded the whole process of the fish’s prep, seeing a skillful chef sculpting a tuna has to be in motion. Both in the moving and the stills the shutter was 1/50th of a sec. More important than 180º rule, or the 24p drop frame was the menacing frequency of the neon lamp ( a tungsten fella was also present). Camera was fitted with the panny 20mm f1.7 which if handled carefully is about the longest FL I can handle without jittery for longish periods of time. Boring!!!

A couple stills from the patched AVCHD files. Thank you =)

1 Like

What on earth did I just watch?!?

1 Like

We should ask Mr. Scorsese’s dealer… :grin:

I think it was the red channel.

1 Like

Addon pill, different from Adonis’ penis… || … must say, not in defense neither contraoffense light was bbbaaaaddd, space was wwwoooorrrrssse, subject out of focus, position unstable, shutter low, belly empty… and thus without knowing what was really there being framed took 1 picture, yes only one… you know developing digital images is way more expensive than film, not jocking time is money baby tattooed on fuzzy lady love :kissing: So, those are the circumstances and now I “have” to like this still image, I have to. Roll spliff spuff Jarmush’s Patterson, back to Earth.

dcraw -e

Had to give brand new RT 5 a spin, I admit I’m totally spoiled by masks so just managed thiis:

And a lot, but a lot inventing within Photoflow, which after 2 passes was good enough to show it to my cockroaches friends; they love the spun, go figure. Both RT and PhF resemble (colour wise) 'cause I had this LUT I wanted to apply and my dear beloved grain from Chernobyl, those 2 were applied foraneously.

Still tried to mix these 2 passes/edits but didn’t work out =)

1 Like