accessing darktable.org

Hi,

My first post, so greetings.

I’m just getting up to speed with darktable and finding the resources that (were) available on darktable.org very valuable. However, for the past couple of days I’ve noticed the “your connection is not private” error on chrome and “site not secure” error on firefox popping up - both with a expired certificate message: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID - seems it expired on 19th Aug.

I’m sure I can’t be the only one to have noticed this? - Maybe my searches have been inadequate. I’m just wondering whether anyone knows if this issue is being worked on?

I really am enjoying working with darktable and looking forward to getting to grips with the color modules, specifically for working on skin tones.

Thanks

Rob

1 Like

The ssl cert expired and whoever owns the domain forgot to set up auto-renewal.

1 Like

Hi!

Yes, we’re working on getting this sorted out. The encryption certificate expired and wasn’t updated to a new one. Hoping to get this worked out asap (and sorry for the inconvenience).

You can set an exception for the expired certificate. As long as you do not enter any critical information (personal data, passwords etc.) there should be no security risk.

Thank you very much for the responses.

I’ll set an exception whilst the certificate is being updated.

Very helpful, all the best

Rob