afre_dehaze is almost ready for testing.
– To provide an accessible yet simple dehaze filter.
– To apply what I have learned so far about G’MIC, math and programming.
– Faithfully follows
He's papers (with a few additions).
– Each step is a separate command to permit analysis and other usage.
– Parameters are few, and simple to use and understand.
– Available for CLI and GUI.
– CLI and GUI contains documentation in basic English (To Do).
– Research into grey scale opening (morphology): it is good at preserving shape but not suitable estimating atmospheric light or removing haze.
– Learned how to implement something and make it robust (at least, no division by