Anyone have an old copy of Corel Graphics 10?

Hello. Am wondering if anyone out there has a copy of Corel Graphics 10 for either Mac or PC? I have the app and still use it for specialized tasks but need all the sample books that show the included clipart (since there is no easy way to preview it in the software).

I’m told there is a new program that can preview it, but it’s installed on an older system that can’t run that.

So even if you don’t have the disks - am very interested to by to get those books!

Thanks!

Not sure, but could this be of assistance?
https://www.central-manuals.com/instructions_manual_user_guide_software/corel_draw.php

Thanks for the thought, but I know the program really well (learned it long before Photoshop), but the THOUSANDS of items of royalty free Clip Art are useless without the guide books. That’s why I need them.

I haven’t used a Corel product in a very long time. They used to be very good, until they weren’t. :cry:

Have you tried calling support or using chat on their website? Also use the search field to look for your answer; e.g., I found Displaying cliparts from older CorelDRAW version – Knowledge Base.

WOW you really got my hopes up! But sadly, my version doesn’t have Scrapbook. Too Bad - that would have been great.