Are multiple destination presets possible?

First time trying out RPD so I’ve got things to learn. I’m using 0.9.5. I have created a couple destination presets to use for different cameras but I can only choose the top-most in the list. Is only one destination preset allowed?

Oh, and is there an undo command? :unamused:

Perhaps it would help me understand what you are saying if you include a screenshot to demonstrate what you do see, and then add (using words) what you expect to see.

Sorry, there is no undo command.

Thanks.

To make things a little clearer I deleted all the custom destination presets for photos I created and made two new ones. That may have been a mistake because it now works as I expected. The first screenshot shows that.

rpd-1

Fortunately for this discussion I had also made some presets for video destination, creatively labeled test and t2, as shown in the second screenshot. I can not choose the ‘test’ preset. When test is clicked, the bullet appears there for a moment as the dialog goes away, but clicking the gear again shows that ‘t2’ is still selected.

rpd-2

Thanks for the screenshots. The best thing to do is get me the config file and the log files. The config file is:

~/.config/Rapid Photo Downloader/Rapid Photo Downloader.conf

The log files are located in:

~/.cache/rapid-photo-downloader/log/

Include all the log files, as they might be able to help me diagnose any potential problem.

The best way to get those files to me is to open a bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/rapid/+filebug

Thanks.

I don’t have a launchpad account, and rather than registering just for this I’ve uploaded to sendspace. Tar file of the two.

I was looking at the config file and it occurred to me I was reusing names like test, t1, t2 for different presets and wondered if that could be confusing the program.

Registering for a launchpad account is easy. Bug reports are extremely helpful. Without them the program cannot improve. Having all the bug reports in one place where anyone can look at them is vital.