bracketed images don't allign after export

I’m trying to make an hdr image 2 ways to compare my end results, with one version combining 3 exposures in darktable and another by exporting the 3 images and tonemapping them in luminance because in the past I’ve always felt I got better results with luminance but wanted to try again in darktable as I’ve continued to get better in darktable and darktable has continued to get better(thanks devs). In darktable I was able to create an hdr image in darktable and everything lines up perfectly, but when exporting the edits I did on the 3 original shots they don’t line up, making a fuzzy image in luminance and I can see a visible shift between the dark and middle exposure in my image viewer when only viewing the images at 25%. In editing the 3 separately I edited the middle exposure and then copied the edit history to the other two exposures as I have successfully done in the past. The modules I have adjusted after the initial ones automatically applied are raw chromatic aberrations, haze removal, lens correction(also tried exporting with this off on all 3 with no luck), exposure, filmic rgb, tone equalizer, local contrast, color calibration, and color balance rgb. Any ideas what might be causing the exported versions to not line up?
Thanks