Images from certain topics, not all, cannot be clicked to expand:
[Play Raw] unusual low contrast (at this corner of the world)
It does not affect all images
“Image is different” topic had that symptom yesterday and today.
But after a power outage (and a forced shutdown) minutes ago, the images on that topic are now enlarging.
Some memory stuff going on here?
I have no idea why … my ownly guess would be sidekiq hanging.
The issue is gone for me after clearing the Firefox cache.
- I assume “closed” means people can’t comment. Why is this closed? We don’t close any threads in the forum. Even if this was solved, people should still be able to comment.
- This is still an ongoing issue, some images still cannot be clicked to enlarge, e.g. this one can, the next one can’t.
- Clearing the cache, or opening the thread in an incognito tab or in a different web browser has no effect.
Yes, all the images from the new Forth Bridge Play Raw are showing this issue, for instance.
- we lock threads when the issue was resolved. for me that is like a ticket system so I know what is done.
- this issue just resurfaced because sidekiq was paused again. that pausing due to backup is now fixed in masters but i did not get around to update to that yet.
Greetings from the photokina