Compile Photoflow

Hi All,
does anyone give me some hints? It was at the end, nearly .
I installed every dependence ( I think), and for me it’s “dark” i am not a programmer.

[ 98%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp-load.dir/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc.o
In file included from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:13:0:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gi18n.h:26:0: warning: "_" redefined
 #define  _(String) gettext (String)
 ^
In file included from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/../gui/imageeditor.hh:37:0,
                 from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pluginwindow.hh:45,
                 from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:2:
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/../gui/../base/photoflow.hh:43:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 #define _(String) gettext(String)
 ^
[ 99%] Linking CXX executable pfbatch
In file included from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:11:0:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gi18n.h:26:0: warning: "_" redefined
 #define  _(String) gettext (String)
 ^
In file included from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/../gui/imageeditor.hh:37:0,
                 from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pluginwindow.hh:45,
                 from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:2:
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/../gui/../base/photoflow.hh:43:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 #define _(String) gettext(String)
 ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc: In function 'void run(const gchar*, gint, const GimpParam*, gint*, GimpParam**)':
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:475:93: error: cannot convert 'GimpMetadata* {aka _GimpMetadata*}' to 'GExiv2Metadata* {aka _GExiv2Metadata*}' for argument '1' to 'gboolean gexiv2_metadata_save_file(GExiv2Metadata*, const gchar*, GError**)'
       gexiv2_metadata_save_file( /*(GExiv2Metadata*)*/exif_metadata, filename.c_str(), NULL );
                                                                                             ^
In file included from /usr/local/include/gimp-2.0/libgimpbase/gimpbase.h:24:0,
                 from /usr/local/include/gimp-2.0/libgimp/gimp.h:28,
                 from /home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:9:
/usr/local/include/gimp-2.0/libgimpbase/gimpbasetypes.h:58:16: note: class type 'GimpMetadata {aka _GimpMetadata}' is incomplete
 typedef struct _GimpMetadata GimpMetadata;
                ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:709:9: warning: 'gboolean gimp_image_parasite_attach(gint32, const GimpParasite*)' is deprecated: Use 'gimp_image_attach_parasite' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
         gimp_image_parasite_attach(image_id, exif_parasite);
         ^
In file included from /usr/local/include/gimp-2.0/libgimp/gimp.h:47:0,
/usr/local/include/gimp-2.0/libgimp/gimpimage.h:84:16: note: declared here
 gboolean       gimp_image_parasite_attach         (gint32              image_ID,
                ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:709:9: warning: 'gboolean gimp_image_parasite_attach(gint32, const GimpParasite*)' is deprecated: Use 'gimp_image_attach_parasite' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
         ^
 gboolean       gimp_image_parasite_attach         (gint32              image_ID,
                ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp.cc:709:59: warning: 'gboolean gimp_image_parasite_attach(gint32, const GimpParasite*)' is deprecated: Use 'gimp_image_attach_parasite' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
                                                           ^
                ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc: In function 'void query()':
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:84:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
   };
   ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:84:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:87:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
   };
   ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:87:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:91:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
   };
   ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:91:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:96:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
   };
   ^
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:96:3: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'gchar* {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc: In function 'gint32 load_image(const gchar*, GimpRunMode, GError**)':
/home/gabriele/git/PhotoFlow/src/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc:475:86: error: cannot convert 'GExiv2Metadata* {aka _GExiv2Metadata*}' to 'GimpMetadata* {aka _GimpMetadata*}' for argument '2' to 'gboolean gimp_image_set_metadata(gint32, GimpMetadata*)'
           gimp_image_set_metadata( gimpImage, pluginwin->get_image_buffer().exif_buf );
                                                                                      ^
src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp.dir/build.make:86: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp.dir/plugin/pfgimp.cc.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp.dir/plugin/pfgimp.cc.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:402: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp-load.dir/build.make:86: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp-load.dir/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp-load.dir/plugin/pfgimp-load.cc.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:451: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp-load.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/pfgimp-load.dir/all] Error 2

[ 99%] Built target pfbatch
Makefile:138: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

@dafrasaga surround the output in three backticks before and three backticks after so that it becomes readable, like this:

```
output
```

Which compiler and version are you using?

I’ve modified your post to include the code brackets for legibility. :slight_smile:

@dafrasaga I guess you are trying to compile the master got branch… could you try the stable branch instead?
The easiest is to delete everything and the do

git checkout -b stable ...

where the three dots are the web address of the got repository.

Meanwhile I will try to fix the master branch.

Thanks! And sorry for answering late, I’m recovering from some stupid sickness…[quote=“Carmelo_DrRaw, post:4, topic:3686, full:true”]
I guess you are trying to compile the master got branch… could you try the stable branch instead?
The easiest is to delete everything and the do

git checkout -b stable ...

where the three dots are the web address of the got repository.

Meanwhile I will try to fix the master branch.

Thanks! And sorry for answering late, I’m recovering from some stupid sickness…
[/quote]

Hi Carmelo,
stable branch worked.
Now I have huge GUI font size…Do you know where I can change it??

Gabriele

Which distro and desktop environment are you using?
Could you post a screenshot?

Hi Carmelo,
my distro is slackware 64 14.2 and DE is KDE…
This could be of any help??

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129603428@N02/shares/v5WQ43

Hi! The problem with the font size comes most likely from the KDE environment… maybe @TooWaBoo has some ideas of how to define a default font size in a GTK2 .gtkrc UI theme file?

I’m sorry, I don’t have any experience with Gtk2 themes.

Perhaps this will help:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=164044

Thanks @TooWaBoo!

@dafrasaga: could you try the suggestion from the archlinux thread, namely

modify  gtk-font-name="Sans 8"  in ~/.gtkrc-2.0

and replace 8 by whatever looks nice on your screen?

Hi,
I installed Photoflow into /usr/bin directory and now fonts are OK.
But Now I have no icons …

Any hints??

Gabriele

Did you install it via

make install

or by manually copying the executable?

Hi,
I cmake (passing /usr/local/ as prefix) + make + make install + makepkg (slackware tool manager) + installpkg (slackware install tool manager).

Can you try to directly pass /use as make prefix? Then packaging is not needed anymore…

You can also try the appimage that is automatically provided in the “continuous” github release, which saves you the hassle of compiling…

Here is the address of the continuous release: Release Continuous build · aferrero2707/PhotoFlow · GitHub

The latest version of the appimage is this one.

I recompile with “/usr” as prefix ( I think you meant it ) but icons are missing.
With appimage I have this error:

gabriele@laptop ~/Downloads-$ ./PhotoFlow-20170407-git-stable-858e15662bf0848f43ebc7fa33062dd3ca526162.glibc2.14-dbg.glibc2.14-x86_64.AppImage
zenity, kdialog, Xdialog missing. Skipping /tmp/.mount_yMT3OZ/usr/bin//photoflow.wrapper.
/tmp/.mount_yMT3OZ/usr/bin/photoflow.real
exePath: /tmp/.mount_yMT3OZ/usr/bin
dataPath: ././/share/photoflow/
localePath: ././/share/locale
Loading custom settings…
display_profile_type=0
custom_display_profile_name=
… custom settings loaded.
Starting image processor…
ImageProcessor::ImageProcessor(): starting thread
ImageProcessor::ImageProcessor(): thread started
Image processor started.
locale dir: ././/share/locale
Calling ImageProcessor::instance().run()
ImageProcessor started.
stat_result=0
PhotoFlow: is_plugin=0
/tmp/.mount_yMT3OZ/usr/bin/photoflow.real: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: pango_renderer_get_alpha

I don’t know anything about appimages , this is the first appimage I launched.

Can you check if the

/usr/share/photoflow/icons

exists and contains several .png files?

Also, can you send me the console messages of the photoflow version you installed under /usr? I’m really surprised that the icons are not found…

Concerning the AppImage, it looks like the libpango library on your system is not compatible… I’ll try to produce a new AppImage version for you to check.

Thanks!

Hi Carmelo,
thanks for you time…

OK, under /usr/share/photoflow/icons there are some png’s and svg’s

Here output console:
gabriele@laptop ~-$ photoflow
exePath: /usr/bin
dataPath: /share/photoflow/
localePath: /share/locale
Loading custom settings…
display_profile_type=0
Image processor started.
locale dir: /share/locale
ImageProcessor started.
stat_result=-1
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:335: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-normal-c.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:337: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:344: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-prelight-c.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:346: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:353: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-active-c.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:355: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:362: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-insens-c.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:364: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:372: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-normal-sc.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:374: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:381: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-prelight-sc.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:383: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:390: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-active-sc.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:392: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:409: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-normal-se.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:411: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:418: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-prelight-se.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:420: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:427: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-active-se.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:429: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:446: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-normal-e.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:448: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:455: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-prelight-e.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:457: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:464: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-active-e.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:466: Background image options specified without filename
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:473: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: “Expander/expander-insens-e.png”
/home/gabriele/.themes/qt4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:475: Background image options specified without filename

(photoflow:3751): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_pixmap_foreign_new_for_display: assertion ‘(anid != 0)’ failed

(photoflow:3751): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_draw_drawable: assertion ‘GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (src)’ failed

(photoflow:3751): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion ‘G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed

(photoflow:3751): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_pixmap_foreign_new_for_display: assertion ‘(anid != 0)’ failed

(photoflow:3751): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_draw_drawable: assertion ‘GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (src)’ failed

(photoflow:3751): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion ‘G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed

This is the origin of the problem… it should be

dataPath: /usr/share/photoflow/

You should pass this two parameters to cmake:

-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DINSTALL_PREFIX=/usr 

Actually, I should make the second one equal to the first one if not explicitly given…

Could you also try this new AppImage and send me again the output if it still doesn’t work? The strange thing is that the pangocairo library should be taken from the appimage itself, while in your case the system-wide version gets linked…

Thanks!

Hi Carmelo,
now icons are there but font is big another time…
Appimage doesn’t work:

gabriele@laptop ~/Downloads-$ ./PhotoFlow-20170430-git-stable-2645ae9d5b7cd89dc7fc06b174e8ba4fb031bf08.glibc2.14-dbg.glibc2.14-x86_64.AppImage
zenity, kdialog, Xdialog missing. Skipping /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin//photoflow.wrapper.
/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/lib/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/lib32/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/lib64/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib/i386-linux-gnu/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib32/:/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib64/:
linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffd04669000)
libtiff.so.5 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtiff.so.5 (0x00007f31e4c33000)
libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x00007f31e49de000)
liblcms2.so.2 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblcms2.so.2 (0x00007f31e4789000)
libvips.so.42 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/libvips.so.42 (0x00007f31e4173000)
libgobject-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31e3f22000)
libglib-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31e3beb000)
libexiv2.so.12 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/libexiv2.so.12 (0x00007f31e379f000)
libsigc-2.0.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsigc-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31e359a000)
libgtkmm-2.4.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtkmm-2.4.so.1 (0x00007f31e2f60000)
libatkmm-1.6.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libatkmm-1.6.so.1 (0x00007f31e2d17000)
libgdkmm-2.4.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdkmm-2.4.so.1 (0x00007f31e2acc000)
libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31e2491000)
libglibmm-2.4.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglibmm-2.4.so.1 (0x00007f31e2222000)
libcairomm-1.0.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcairomm-1.0.so.1 (0x00007f31e1fff000)
libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31e1d4b000)
libfftw3.so.3 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfftw3.so.3 (0x00007f31e1952000)
libfftw3_threads.so.3 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfftw3_threads.so.3 (0x00007f31e174b000)
libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f31e152e000)
libpugixml.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpugixml.so.1 (0x00007f31e12fa000)
libjpeg.so.8 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjpeg.so.8 (0x00007f31e10a5000)
libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6 (0x00007f31e0d2b000)
libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x00007f31e0a21000)
libgcc_s.so.1 => /usr/lib64/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f31e080a000)
libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00007f31e0441000)
liblzma.so.5 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblzma.so.5 (0x00007f31e021e000)
libjbig.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjbig.so.0 (0x00007f31e0010000)
libpng12.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng12.so.0 (0x00007f31dfdea000)
libgmodule-2.0.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmodule-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31dfbe5000)
libxml2.so.2 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxml2.so.2 (0x00007f31df87e000)
libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 (0x00007f31df669000)
libpango-1.0.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpango-1.0.so.0 (0x00007f31df41b000)
liborc-0.4.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liborc-0.4.so.0 (0x00007f31df199000)
libgif.so.4 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgif.so.4 (0x00007f31def90000)
librsvg-2.so.2 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librsvg-2.so.2 (0x00007f31ded5a000)
libpoppler-glib.so.8 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpoppler-glib.so.8 (0x00007f31deb17000)
libcairo.so.2 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcairo.so.2 (0x00007f31de80c000)
libIlmImf.so.6 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libIlmImf.so.6 (0x00007f31de55c000)
libcfitsio.so.3 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcfitsio.so.3 (0x00007f31de1a4000)
libmatio.so.2 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmatio.so.2 (0x00007f31ddf6d000)
libexif.so.12 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libexif.so.12 (0x00007f31ddd28000)
libffi.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libffi.so.6 (0x00007f31ddb20000)
libexpat.so.1 => /usr/lib64/libexpat.so.1 (0x00007f31dd8f5000)
libgiomm-2.4.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgiomm-2.4.so.1 (0x00007f31dd575000)
libpangomm-1.4.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpangomm-1.4.so.1 (0x00007f31dd34b000)
libatk-1.0.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libatk-1.0.so.0 (0x00007f31dd128000)
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31dcf06000)
libXinerama.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXinerama.so.1 (0x00007f31dcd03000)
libXi.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXi.so.6 (0x00007f31dcaf3000)
libXrandr.so.2 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXrandr.so.2 (0x00007f31dc8e8000)
libXcursor.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXcursor.so.1 (0x00007f31dc6dd000)
libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 (0x00007f31dc4d0000)
libXcomposite.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXcomposite.so.1 (0x00007f31dc2ce000)
libpixman-1.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libpixman-1.so.0 (0x00007f31dc028000)
libEGL.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libEGL.so.1 (0x00007f31dbdfd000)
libgbm.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libgbm.so.1 (0x00007f31dbbf1000)
libxcb-shm.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-shm.so.0 (0x00007f31db9ee000)
libXrender.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXrender.so.1 (0x00007f31db7e4000)
libGL.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libGL.so.1 (0x00007f31db57c000)
libxcb-dri3.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-dri3.so.0 (0x00007f31db379000)
libxcb-present.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-present.so.0 (0x00007f31db177000)
libxcb-randr.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-randr.so.0 (0x00007f31daf6b000)
libxcb-xfixes.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-xfixes.so.0 (0x00007f31dad64000)
libxcb-render.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-render.so.0 (0x00007f31dab5b000)
libxcb-shape.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-shape.so.0 (0x00007f31da958000)
libxcb-sync.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-sync.so.1 (0x00007f31da752000)
libxshmfence.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxshmfence.so.1 (0x00007f31da550000)
libglapi.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libglapi.so.0 (0x00007f31da322000)
libXdamage.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXdamage.so.1 (0x00007f31da11f000)
libXfixes.so.3 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXfixes.so.3 (0x00007f31d9f19000)
libX11-xcb.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libX11-xcb.so.1 (0x00007f31d9d17000)
libxcb-glx.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-glx.so.0 (0x00007f31d9b00000)
libxcb-dri2.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb-dri2.so.0 (0x00007f31d98fc000)
libXxf86vm.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXxf86vm.so.1 (0x00007f31d96f7000)
libXext.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXext.so.6 (0x00007f31d94e4000)
libX11.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libX11.so.6 (0x00007f31d91a9000)
libxcb.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libxcb.so.1 (0x00007f31d8f8a000)
libXau.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXau.so.6 (0x00007f31d8d86000)
libXdmcp.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libXdmcp.so.6 (0x00007f31d8b81000)
libdrm.so.2 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libdrm.so.2 (0x00007f31d8973000)
librt.so.1 => /lib64/librt.so.1 (0x00007f31d876a000)
libgio-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libgio-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31d83ed000)
libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f31d81e9000)
libresolv.so.2 => /lib64/libresolv.so.2 (0x00007f31d7fcd000)
libgthread-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libgthread-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f31d7dcb000)
libfontconfig.so.1 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libfontconfig.so.1 (0x00007f31d7b8f000)
libpng16.so.16 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libpng16.so.16 (0x00007f31d795c000)
libharfbuzz.so.0 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libharfbuzz.so.0 (0x00007f31d76de000)
libfreetype.so.6 => /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libfreetype.so.6 (0x00007f31d7442000)
libbz2.so.1 => /lib64/libbz2.so.1 (0x00007f31d7231000)
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00005559d286e000)
libthai.so.0 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthai.so.0 (0x00007f31d7027000)
libcroco-0.6.so.3 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcroco-0.6.so.3 (0x00007f31d6dec000)
libpoppler.so.44 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpoppler.so.44 (0x00007f31d698f000)
libHalf.so.6 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libHalf.so.6 (0x00007f31d674c000)
libIex.so.6 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libIex.so.6 (0x00007f31d652d000)
libIlmThread.so.6 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libIlmThread.so.6 (0x00007f31d6327000)
libhdf5.so.7 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhdf5.so.7 (0x00007f31d5e8a000)
libdatrie.so.1 => /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/…/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdatrie.so.1 (0x00007f31d5c82000)
/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/photoflow.real
exePath: /tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin
dataPath: ././/share/photoflow/
localePath: ././/share/locale
Loading custom settings…
display_profile_type=0
Image processor started.
locale dir: ././/share/locale
ImageProcessor started.
stat_result=0
/tmp/.mount_9JJZl5/usr/bin/photoflow.real: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/…/lib64/libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: pango_renderer_get_alpha

For font size I installed some kde gtk tools but I am not be able to change it.
Can I change it into the source ??