Copy and read profiles via clipboard does not work (Windows 10, Rawtherapee 4.2.1148))

Hallo,

I try to copy a profile to the clipboard. When I read the profile from the clipboard,
nothing happens.

I installed Clipbourd Plus. When I copy a profile to clipboard, Clipboard Plus
remains empty.

Daniel

Hey

Copying profiles does not use the Windows clipboard. See the articles on processing profiles at RawPedia:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/

Are you copying the PP3 file or using the right click function in the RawTherapee file browser?

I use the two items “Copy profile to clipboard” and “Insert profile from clipboard” in the upper right corner.

Can you paste the profiles to other photos in RT’s file viewer? I suspect RT uses an internal clipboard for this operation.

1 Like

When I use rawtherapee, I double click an CR2-file, and rawtherapee starts and opens the file.

Well, I started Rawtherapee without a file. I saw a file viewer, I was able to navigate through
directories, but I was not able to open files. According to the manual, I should see thumbnails
when I click on a directory, but I do not see thumbnails.

UPDATE: I was able to see thumbnails. I just had to configure rawtherapee to display CR2-files.

Daniel

Paperdigits was right, thanks alot.

RawTherapee is configured to read CR2 files and a lot of other files by default. Sounds like your settings were corrupt. I recommend deleting your options file to reset them.