Could you help please?

Hello mates
My name is Kassem, football coach, it’s first time to use this software, and I downloaded for make some effects on my videos, effects like the picture below.
I appreciate if someone can help me please
Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20200721-141540|690x318

1. Use the RotoPaint node or other softwares to create the graphic elements.
  2. Use Tracker node to track the movements.
  3. Use CornerPin to distort the graphics and match move to the scene.
  4. Rotoscope the players.
1 Like

these can be tracked

1 Like

If the scene doesn’t have any rectangle on the ground, you will have to guess how your graphic should be placed on the ground

it’s easier for me to use the Roto node as a mask of the Merge node

2 Likes

thanks a lot mate
that was helpful
could you tell me, how to set timing for those elements to appear and disappear?

I assume you use Merge nodes to add each element to the scene. You can add keyframe to the Mix value at the bottom of the Merge node setting panel to make your elements (dis)appear. 1 = appear, 0 = disappear.

You might be able to key the green grass and then invert the matte and subtract it from the graphic’s matte to put the graphic under the players. But the unevenness of the grass color and things like green jerseys will result in problems. The problems will be confined to the graphic, and might not matter too much. Or might look really wrong with floating heads and feet, etc.

But it might be good enough that you don’t need to rotoscope, which is an art all in itself. As you say, without a specialized difference-based keying mechanism, rotoscoping is the only way to get it totally right.

2 Likes