Create Different File Icons for Raw and pp3 (Mac)

Hey all,
I’m new to the RT game, and on Mac Monterey, and I’ve Found I have a lot of Raw files and pp3 files (and jpg.out.pp3 files…) all with the same icon and with similar titles to each other. This has made browsing files a little complicated, and I was wondering if there’s something I can edit so that pp3 files have a different icon to raw files?
I know I can “show package contents” of RT and find the regular file icon, and I know how to make my own icon, but not sure if there’s a possibility of then telling the program to assign different icons to the different file types. I imagine this would be editing some code, which I have no experience in. If that’s the case, no worries! But keen to hear if anyone has a solution.

I’m not on a Mac but… PP3 files are just text files so they have no embedded icon. On other platforms the OS (not the app) is what assigns icons to files without explicit icons, usually per the file / MIME type. I strongly suspect OSX does it similarly. So I assume you’ll need to create a file type for PP3, then assign the desired icon to it.

If you have some artwork on that I can try to integrate that into the mac package.