Crop multiple images to different sizes

Hi all! This is my first time posting here, and I couldn’t find a similar topic discussing this with relation to GIMP.

I make video game mods, and I frequently take screenshots of them and crop them a particular way so that I can combine them and present them. Usually, it’s 5 different screenshots that all need to be cropped to different sizes. I’ve created script-fu scripts for each type of screenshot I need to get, and usually I will just run those scripts one at a time. However, I was wondering if it’s possible to create a single script that can crop each of the images to the right size all at once. I always have the images arranged in the order that I need them to be, so when I execute the script I want it to start with the image I’m on and crop it to the first size, move to the second image and crop it to the second size, etc. Is that something that Gimp can do with its scripts?

My coding knowledge is unfortunately pretty limited. Most of what I’ve been able to pull off so far is by copying things that others have made and getting a lot of help on places like StackOverflow. Simple explanations are appreciated!