darktable dev reist nach Österreich

I am certainly not suggesting to panic – that is never helpful – just to not underestimate this. otherwise, when the whole health care system collapses, then we will have a new definition for panic.

1 Like

The problem is people don’t have many intermediate states of mind between don’t care and panic anyway.

2 Likes

I have encountered what I would classify as three main types of responses: the smug, the anxious and the manipulative, each with its sub-types; i.e., you could have two smug people or entities that would disagree with one another.

Anyway, stay safe, be humble and remember to enjoy the time you have; oh, and take photos too! :slight_smile:

Austria closed the borders, even if you wanted to go to Vienna, they wont let you in. :slight_smile:

However if it is getting better and you will be on the way to Vienna, let me know if you want to make a stop in Nürnberg.

5 Likes

On principle, I’m interested, thanks ! Now… let’s see how things go.

1 Like

Everyone should (re)watch “World War Z” to put things in perspective – kind of a recalibration process. Of course, there is the slight possibility that COVID-19 will deteriorate into the zombie apocalypse, giving all those panicking the last laugh.

Meh. Try “Contagion” (2011) :slight_smile: better match :wink:

1 Like

Do you think there will be more interest in open source software after this crisis? I think it is possible.

1 Like

When things deescalate again I’d happy to host you in Aachen. Let’s hope for the best. Cheers.

2 Likes