Darktable dynamic shortcuts....

Is anyone aware of a way to select one of the autopickers in a module using a dynamic shortcut or other means or is the only way to open the module and select it??

Edit: Context for example I have a lot of old JPG files from a number of years ago. Using color balance and auto selecting the picker for the hue slider of the highlights often corrects overall color cast very nicely and if they are a tad over exposed doing the same for the highlights luma slider is often all I need. Currently if I make a preset it will apply the settings of hue and luma determined by the auto pickers for the image that was used to create the style and all subsequent images get those values…it would be nice to have the module re-run the auto setting for new images…there are a few other instances like that for example spot wb maybe that that would be nice to be able to do…Just wondering…

There’s no way to do that currently. Sounds like a good idea though. Perhaps raise a feature request on github.

I think the one exception (that I know of) is white balance - you can select spot WB with a shortcut.

I recall that I think it was you that pointed me to that last time I was bouncing this around…