darktable windows insider program 1/29

Here’s the link to the latest weekly build of darktable 4.3, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cNFeY73BoflmJSFpx7Fes-q8Ze8_OELB/view?usp=share_link. The list of latest changes is at Comparing a5c82f32b…8471c8b72 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub

7 Likes

Since the turn of the year I have only installed the last two weekly builds. I have found that both do not display names given to modules, except for a brief period of time when the item in question is clicked on in the history stack. Is this typical?

Are they names that you applied, or are they preset names. There have been PR’s merged that effected how module names are displayed.

Names created during editing, both by me and by others in their xmps. The created name shows in History, but just numbers on the modules. I changed one number to see if it was just previously created names that were affected, and it was immediately changed to a number.

So, you name the modules like that

and they then turn into numbers?

If so, I obviously can’t reproduce.

I’ve tested now on a fresh edit, and I find it only happens on previously edited xmps. Ones I downloaded from a Play Raw, for example.