Deutsch ? Support ? Entwicklung ? Diskussion ?

Hallo !
Gibt es hier auch deutsche User ?
Ich kann ein wenig englisch nur wenn es um das fachspezifische geht hört es auf.

Ich arbeite oder ich spiele seit Wochen mit Rawtherapee herum und bin begeistert,
ich würde gerne wissen oder mir noch andere Dinge wünschen :slight_smile:

• selektive Auswahl würde ich mir wünschen um Teilbereiche zu bearbeiten ?
    ( Über Pinsel, Maske oder mit Pinpette über Farbe )
  • Weißabgleich auf Wunschfarbe ( z.B Hautfarbe )
  • Bei ausgefressenen Lichter eine Bereichsreparatur über Auswahl oder Nachbarpixel .

Wie kann man die Entwicklung unterstützen ?

Liebe Grüße Mario
( Ein wahnsinnig guter Converter )

In this forum you will find some German users. However, it is an English forum and I find it disrespectful to post in German. Technical terms should be easier to understand in English. Google translator and DeepL can also help.

Regards,
Thomas

Hier sind einige deutsche User unterwegs. Aber es ist ein englischsprachiges Forum und ich empfinde es als unhöflich hier Deutsch zu posten. Fachausdrücke sind in Englisch doch eher leichter zu verstehen. Google translator und DeepL können auch helfen.

Grüße,
Thomas

Yep, there are some Germans in this forum, but the most spoken language in Europe is not the one spoken here.

I wouldn’t go as far as “disrespectful”, but English is the “lingua franca” here.

I don’t think it is disrespectful at all, we have several posts in French here, but English is the dominant language, and you’ll probably get the best chance at getting your question answered speaking English.

3 Likes

Yup, there are Germans here … here some answers:

• have a look at the local lab branch: here you can process several areas individually

• There is a picker to select the color you like from your image for WB

• A repair tool does not exist, but you can call GIMP for support …

@Mario_Bolz
I’m German
Ich bin Deutscher.

Für die selektive Bearbeitung empfehle ich dir mal RawTherapee_newlocallab herunterzuladen.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2q9OrgyDEfPS2FpdDAtMVI1RG8
Das ist eine im Betastatus befindliche Version von RawTherapee.

PS: Ich gehe mal davon aus du nutzt Windows

Abends, @Mario_Bolz!

Ich komme aus Schweden, und mein Deutschkenntnis ist schrecklich.
I am from Sweden and my knowledge of the German language is terrible.

Aber was, denn?
But so what?

Das Wichtigste ist, dass wir kommunizieren können.
The important thing is that we can communicate.

MfG,
Claes in Lund, Schweden

Hello, Thomas,
I found it practical
in no way disrespectful
if you feel that way
then excuse me

@ Karl Heinz
Gimp goes
yes
I wanted to do it in one step

@TooWaBoo
hello
thanks for the nice welcome

I like the beta version.
This is what I was looking for
I use Windows on my laptop
and mac OS as desktop pc

On both platforms
I like rawtherapee
really very good

every now and then
there are still problems
there are so many
slider
laugh

I’m going to have a little more time
practise
understand everything
1-10 years:)

@claes
we have a common language
photographs

Greats
Mario

2 Likes

Your English is good enough to write in English. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo Mario,

ich habe das “unhöflich” nicht böse gemeint. Aber mich persönlich stört es schon, wenn z.B. in einem deutschen Forum einige Mitglieder in einer Sprache kommunizieren, die die meisten nicht verstehen. Ich empfinde so ein Forum als eine Gemeinschaft, die niemanden auschließen sollte. Deshalb mein Vorschlag es doch einmal mit Englisch (und ggf. Translator) zu versuchen. Da aber anscheinend viele andere hier mit Deutsch kein Problem haben, nur zu … ich komm damit klar :grinning:

Willkommen auf pixls.us

1 Like

@Mario_Bolz Welcome to the forum! I don’t speak German but I think it is okay to do so. As long as you are careful not to make others feel excluded. I would say the same thing about native English speakers even though English is the lingua franca so to speak.

Good thread, even the stuff I don’t understand… :smiley:

In another thread, I had provided a post that used an English colloquialism. While I revel in the English here, I think it prudent to post missives that can be translated, so I edited the post accordingly.

1 Like

@ thanks to all
I don’t want to exclude anyone

offtropic:

“quotation”
"Hi Mario,

klar gibt’s hier deutsche user. Sogar deutsche Entwickler. Einer davon bin ich :wink:

Daher nun zu deiner Frage:

Wie kann man die Entwicklung unterstützen ?
Das hängt davon ab, wo deine Fähigkeiten liegen.
Manche user tragen durch Tests bei, manche durch Programmierung, andere wiederum durch Übersetzungen und so weiter.

Auf alle Fälle, herzlich willkommen.
Ingo

PS: Obwohl ich Deutscher bin, verwende ich immer die englisch-sprachige Oberfläche in RT, da dies die Kommunikation mit anderen Benutzern erheblich vereinfacht."

Hallo Ingo,
es ist schon mal schön zu Wissen das wenn ich jetzt etwas falsch oder unverständlich frage es jemanden gibt der die Software perfekt kennt und auch deutsch englisch perfekt übersetzen kann :slight_smile:
Grüße Mario

1.question
Yesterday I downloaded a beta version
there is the possibility to one point or Position (range) editable.
this works not with my windows version
it can be that I’m the old uninstall version must be installed
or is the beta running not yet?

1. question
    Rawtherapee has dcp camera profiles
    Colour rendering is good but capture on pro is better
    okay, yeah
    I couldn’t take it easy.
    I’ve spent many hours trying
    Now I’ve made it.
    in rawtherapee can’t I save dcp?
    you can do something with pp3 ?

right now I’m trying
Nikon D4
Nikon D40
Nikon D750
Nikon D800
Nikon D810

Sony A7
Sony A7R
Sony A7Rii

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 5D Mark III

it’s about perfect colours
finest gradations
good contrast

what do you think

greetings mario

You’re probably referring to the “Local Lab development build”. Development builds can be run alongside the stable RT. You don’t need to uninstall one to use the other.

If it doesn’t work and you want it to work, then you need to provide more information.
This page details the kind of information we need:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/How_to_write_useful_bug_reports

Color rendering is probably more accurate in RawTherapee (Me? I’m not biased whatsoever :wink: ).

The color and tonal difference you’re referring to is probably the one explained here:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/The_Image_Editor_Tab#Eek.21_My_Raw_Photo_Looks_Different_than_the_Camera_JPEG

The role of the DCP in RawTherapee is to provide accurate colors, not fancy colors.
Explained here:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/How_to_create_DCP_color_profiles#What_are_DCP_profiles_and_why_do_I_need_them.3F

Start your RawTherapee adventure by reading this:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/Getting_Started

1 Like

A bit OT, but related, OTR then. I use translate-shell very frequently and because of @Thomas_Do (thanks) and Mort Yao (dev) now DeepL - that despite limited languages support seems to do a very good job - is also available as translator engine… case anyone needs it, I’ll certainly use it. BTW there’s also a very cool interactive mode =)

https://github.com/soimort/translate-shell/pull/204

@ Morgan

hello thanks
I will write the error description
assemble

g. mario

So
I wanted a description of the error
create
I had problems with my computer
I have windows new
Installed
Now I have with the current one
beta
No problem

I continue playing
is there the current beta
also for the mac

greetings mario

@Mario_Bolz I am glad that it resolved itself. We have a friendly community here. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away. One thing that I noticed is that some of your posts have been hard wrapped. It would be nice if they weren’t. Easier to read :slight_smile:.