Do you know what a great job …

… Alexandre @prokoudine is doing over at http://libregraphicsworld.org/? I was checking this libre graphics (and audio) news website occasionally, as new posts were coming every once in a while. But today I discovered, that the web site got a lot more pace recently, as Alexandre is posting (weekly) news updates that include recent development updates in the projects, artist portraits/showcases and new tutorials at a high frequency. Great work, Alexandre :smile:!

(And sorry for the click baitish title, it was the best I was able to come up with early in the morning …)

5 Likes

Chris, thank you :slight_smile:

Regarding my disappearance, there were two major problems, and I can’t say both are entirely resolved.

I needed a battery recharge and a new idea what I want to do with this project (there is still a lot to do, I barely even started).

And I got involved with GIMP so much I that it began taking a toll on my other work — that is still not going away.

4 Likes

@prokoudine - I’ve always really liked your libregraphicsworld website and also always wondered “How in the world does he manage to keep up with all this stuff?” - that you somehow do keep up is awesome and even more awesome considering your involvement with GIMP.

Given past and current libregraphicsworld, I’m looking forward to whatever your new idea/new direction might turn out to be.

1 Like

I love the site. I used to follow it all the time for fun and discovery. I would say that it is good for outreach.

1 Like

@prokoudine, I hadn’t known your website until I saw this thread. You are doing a fantastic job and your website is just great. I already subscribed to its feed and I will definitely check it out regularly. I appreciate all your time and efforts.

@chris, thanks a lot for your introduction.

1 Like