Dual monitor layout

Hi,

I’m using rawtherapee 4.2 on Fedora Linux.

I am trying to find the best dual monitor layout for my needs, but I’m stuck. What I’d like to have is this:

• Preview of the image I work on on one monitor, I want this to be as big as possible
  • All other tools / tabs on the other monitor (Film strip, develop tabs, histogram)

Right now I’m using the “Multiple editor tabs mode / second monitor”, but it gives me the “develop” tabs twice (once would be enough) and I seem to bee unable to move the histogram to the monitor with the tools instead of the preview.

Another thing that’s inconvenient is that I have to close the old preview window manually when opening a new one.

On the other hand I tried the single editor modes, which take space away at the top by placing the film strip there. Also if I switch to fullscreen the histogram and the tools disappear and the image doesn’t get bigger.

Any ideas? Any options I haven’t found yet?

That’s why it’s called ‘Multiple Editor Tabs In Own Window Mode’. For discussion: It’s the cat mode ‘MEOW’ :wink:

1 Like

I’m searching for exactly the same setup, however it seems in version 5.7 there isn’t that option anymore. Is there another way to get only the image preview in a separate window (i.e. monitor)?