Equivilant of "midtone contrast" that is available in the photoshop Shadow/highlights module?

(Mi) #1

Hello, I find being able to ad conrast to just midtones to be a very helpful way of add contrast to an image without also boosting/blowing out the highlights which often are already as bright as they need to be.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.

: )

(Morgan Hardwood) #2

Use curves.

(Mi) #3

Using tone curve/standard parametric i cant seem to get the effect I am looking for no matter where I set the points on the curve. Do you have any suggestions?

(Alberto) #4

hi, can you show us an example of what you want? thanks!