Export in Natron

Thanks for setting up the document,
Made some edits, also Linux user, I guess on Mac its possible to use Quicktime.
I’ll ask in the discord channel…

1 Like

@devernay: should we add this directly to the docs on github with a pull request?
btw. are the docs on github?

or shall we finish it and let you do the boring work… (we need your time for more important stuff :slight_smile: than the docs…)

Here is ours:

1 Like

The documentation is on Github Natron/Documentation at v2.3.15 · NatronGitHub/Natron · GitHub

The only reason I started it in a Google doc is 'cause I don’t know how write it in RST yet.

btw should we move this discussion about documentation here? Documentation: please help write the docs! - #31 by devernay

I think this is great. I’m not sure if there will be a consensus on each step (haven’t seen the google doc yet), but if @magdesign and @cgvirus could have the same sections, maybe with different options for each section, that would be nice.
Any format is OK, and using google docs for collaboration is nice. I can make the conversion to RST when it’s finished or almost finished. Also tell me where do you think it would fit in the doc.

RST is not that difficult, take a look at the source for this tutorial for example:

So you see how to make references to plugins in the RST, insert images, set the section headings, etc.

1 Like

I can’t see the google doc. May be it is restricted?

@hellocatfood: can you please allow cgvirus to edit the doc!

1 Like

Done!

Hi folks. I have updated the doc with my input. Feel free to check them.

1 Like

I noticed that OBS is using VA-API and it smokes on OBS. Could the API be used to do the decoding/encoding in Natron?

1 Like