i’m looking for ways to better my workflow regarding unwanted raws. I have thousands of raws that i don’t want to keep as raws anymore, only as 5MP jpegs.
What i do currently is described below, assume i want to delete unwanted raws in folder 2010:
- Filter for photos in folder 2010 ending with .cr2
- Mark unwanted photos in specified color, lets say purple
- Filter for photos with color lable purple
- Export as jpegs in same folder as raws with $(FILE_FOLDER)/$(FILE_NAME) as target storage
- Import whole folder 2010, newly created jpegs are imported
- Filter again for marked photos ending with .cr2 in folder 2010
- Delete marked photos.
Now what would be nice to have is an automated import to skip step 7. Is there a way to accomplish that?
What would be really nice to have is a export feature that does steps 4 to 7. Is there already something like that?
Do you have a similar workflow?