Generalized method of scripting 3D polygonal object in G'MIC

Is there a tutorial on how to make a basic 3D model into g’mic? How it should be set up? How is 1 triangle with arbitrary location is represented as? What about quad and ngon?

The reason I am asking this is because I want to create a reference that can be inserted into Krita/GIMP. 4 Wheels, and a very basic frame around.

G’MIC doesn’t recognize objects. It only sees data that can be manipulated by vectors and matrices.[I have no idea.] Drawing a polygon in 3d space is simple using

polygon(_#ind,nb_vertices,coords,_opacity,_color)
polygon(_#ind,-nb_vertices,coords,_opacity,_pattern,_color)

How to get polygon to work? And two, doesn’t that draw 2D array into a image rather than vertice info, face info, etc?

500,500 1,1,1,1,polygon(#-1,5,50,50,0,0,1,[50,50]);

polygon(#ind,n_side,x,y,z,c,opacity,color); Should work.

The doc page is here for now :

I’d like to reimport a gmd version of it in the official reference pages.

Ah, that’s why I wasn’t able to find it. I’ll just bookmark that post for now for future reference.

Finally converted it quickly to a reference page : G'MIC - GREYC's Magic for Image Computing: A Full-Featured Open-Source Framework for Image Processing - Managing 3D Vector Objects

Seems straightforward. As one who has mucked around with Blender Meshes, doesn’t strike me as too involved to write an output adapter to dump into a .cimg file the geometry of a selected (in Blender) mesh object, at least insofar as vertices, edges, faces are concerned. Textures — may be a bit more involved. Ah, a nice rainy day weekend project of some sort…