Getting some warning messages about dt module stack when applying a style...

[dt_ioppr_check_iop_order] gamma is not the last iop, last is diffuse demoaic sharpen(34) image 0 (dt_dev_modules_update_multishow) [dt_ioppr_check_iop_order] module diffuse demoaic sharpen(34) should be after gamma (122) image 0 (dt_dev_modules_update_multishow) [dt_ioppr_check_iop_order] gamma is not the last iop, last is exposure gradient-top-left(23) image 0 (dt_dev_modules_update_multishow) [dt_ioppr_check_iop_order] module diffuse demoaic sharpen(34) should be after gamma (122) image 0 (dt_dev_modules_update_multishow) [dt_ioppr_check_iop_order] module exposure gradient-top-left(23) should be after diffuse demoaic sharpen(34) image 0 (dt_dev_modules_update_multishow)

These started recently when I amended my style of basic settings/preferences to include 2 Exposure instances (dt 4.0, Ubuntu 20.04). To the best of my knowledge, that’s all I did. Here are the modules switched on following application of the style -

As soon as I apply the style, the warnings appear in the Terminal window.

And here is my favourites group showing the two new Exposure modules, these are the two with a mask. And they’re not active of course.

The module order is “custom” - I believe this is because I moved the Diffuse or Sharpen demosaic sharpening instance to just before Input Profile, I read this was a good thing to do for the demosaic presets. That position has been the case for ages with no warnings appearing until I added the two Exposures.

Here is the style -
Style50.dtstyle (40.9 KB)

Can you explain or reproduce this please?, I’ll report a bug if necessary.