Gimp_crayongraffiti2 command line works fine from ssh but not from PHP

I use the command line below to apply the graffiti effect, it works fine directly via ssh, but if i use it in my PHP file, the image is not converted…

input -gimp_crayongraffiti2 300,50,1,0.4,12,1,2,2,0 -o output

I use the last gmic 1.7.8 in Debian 7

maybe it’s not related, but have you updated your filters ? CrayonGraffiti is defined in the gmic-community repository, so it’s not included by default in a fresh install of gmic. Try:

$ gmic -update

to be sure the external filters are imported too.
Maybe this could solve the problem.

Yes i did it :confused:

Actually, this command line works for me:

$ gmic image.jpg -gimp_crayongraffiti2 300,50,1,0.4,12,1,2,2,0

What does it do for you ? does it display the processed image, does it print some error messages ?

There is no any php errors, it is strange, i have the same problem with 2 others servers, Debian 7 and Windows 2012, as i said the image is successfully converted when i use directly the command line by ssh or by CMD for windows, but when i use the same command on PHP file or on aspx file for windows the image is not converted…
Note that other Gmic commands line works fine from the PHP and ASPX files.

Are you sure the user running the script has permission to execute gmic?

yes, paperdigits, other gmic command works fine

If other commands work fine, I’m almost sure this is a problem related with the update file.
The “Crayon graffiti” filter is not shipped by default with the gmic binary, which means if it doesn’t work, it probably means gmic does not succeed in loading the update file.
This update file is usually located in $HOME/.config/gmic/update178.gmic, maybe on a server, this file cannot be accessed ?