Gmic in GIMP Stylize

Hello, I have a question about Gmic in Gimp.

I want to use the plugin Stylize for 2 different pictures. So at the moment, I load a picture into Gimp, then access gmic where I get a random selection of some of my pictures under Stylize “Style”. From this list, I can select a picture for editing. However, this list never contains the picture I loaded into Gimp and that I actually want to work with.

Is there a way to extend the list of my pictures under style in stylize? Or what other option do I have when editing stylize?

As mentioned above, stylize turns two pictures into a new one, but I have no influence on the list of my pictures that appears under "style" in Stylize.

You can join the images to use of style in an alone

Bazza: You can join the images to use of style in an alone

Question lifeday: How can I do that? I am an absolute beginner in Gimp. In paint.net it works super, but the process is different than in Gimp.

Do you have any idea what steps I need to take in Gimp? Unfortunately, I find a manual for Stylize (not even in the GIMP manual).

lifeday

Bazza: You can join the images to use of style in an alone

Question lifeday: How can I do that? I am an absolute beginner in Gimp. In paint.net it works super, but the process is different than in Gimp.

Do you have any idea what steps I need to take in Gimp? Unfortunately, I find a manual for Stylize (not even in the GIMP manual).

lifeday

Example:

1. layer: images style
  2. layer : image to paint

Thank you so much. It works and is easy to handle. I would never have come up with this idea.

I am satisfied and happy about your help!

Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

Hi Bazza,

Thank you for your help, and this is a result I made according to your instructions!

1 Like