Hotmail problems

It’s come to my attention recently that we’ve been seeing some issues with getting our emails delivered to hotmail.com address (or possibly all the microsoft services, like outlook.com or live.com as well).

If anyone uses hotmail and can check that you are (or aren’t) getting our emails, I’d appreciate it.

I just tried to change my email to an old Hotmail account I use for Craigslist and I have yet to receive the confirmation email.

I have heard back from Microsoft:

We have completed reviewing the IP(s) you submitted. The following table contains the results of our investigation.

Conditionally mitigated
Our investigation has determined that the above IP(s) qualify for conditional mitigation. These IP(s) have been unblocked, but may be subject to low daily email limits until they have established a good reputation.

Please note that mitigating this issue does not guarantee that your email will be delivered to a user’s inbox.

Ongoing complaints from users will result in removal of the mitigation.

Mitigation may take 24 - 48 hours to replicate completely throughout our system.

If you feel your issue is not yet resolved, please reply to this email and one of our support team members will contact you for further investigation.

So we can revisit this in a few days and see if things might clear up a bit. :slight_smile: Thanks, @MLC!

1 Like

a good reputation from Microsoft?

you are suspect…

3 Likes

Conditionally mitigated. That is what we get for saying bad things about the non-FOSS world once in a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like