How to easily grab the noise reduction knobs

Hi,

In the contrast equalizer, you have the noise reduction curve at the bottom of the “graph”. Knobs are tiny black circles hidden behind the white triangle.

contrast equaliser 0

How do you easily grab them ? I’m on MacOS. Clicking on where are supposed to be the black circle, I can only drag and move the triangle in front of it. On after some time, I suddendly get the knob and move it…

contrast equaliser

Any idea ?

Thanks

You don’t need to grab them. Grab slightly above them instead. darktable 3.6 user manual - wavelets

2 Likes

I find the top of the circle or just outside works well

On the first screenshot, you don’t see the circles at all… I don’t kow where to grabe them :frowning:

Ok, I think I found… I’ve toclick above the triangle at about half of the height of the rectangle (which is quite above, not slightly). I was trying too much lower.

Maybe its a Mac thing?? I always have them…you can resize with shift scroll…

No it isn’t. They are all but invisible in the default state:

Screenshot_2021-07-07_20-06-20

This is dt 3.7.0+229~g85ea5120c on Linux (Debian).

I meant the circles not the handles……If you mean the handles ya they are dim but if you move the pointer below the axis above the mix slider they get more contrast

On your screenshot, the curve and the black circles are above. On my Mac, they are behind, and only visible when at least one is moved out.

constrast equalizer

But Now I know how to grabe them :slight_smile: