[Solved] I can't find the favourite tab !

Hi Everybody

Thank you to all working to develop this fantastic tool.

I use it for some years everytime I have a difficult image to develop : shadows, noise, sharpness…

I was looking forward using the favourite tab, so coming home from a long journey I downloaded version 5.6, unfortunately I can’t find the favourite tab and see nowhere in the preferences something to make it appear.It seems that I have the pseudo HiDPI function and the unclipped profile. All the previous versions of RT worked perfectly well.

Mayday ! Can you help me.

Windoxs 10 1809

CPU i5 6600
SSD 256 Go

16Go RAM

René

You’ll find the info to activate the tab and place favourite tools here: Favorites Tab - RawPedia

1 Like

The GUI is not implemented for the favorites tab yet, so you have to edit your config file to add the correct setting to make it show up. See the documentation for more information: Favorites Tab - RawPedia

Thank you for this very quick and precise answer.
Sorry for my stupid spelling of “favorites”. Shame !
Well, concerning the process, it’s a bit at the limit of my competence but Rawpedia is quite clear and I have found the “option file”, when I feel in the mood I will try.
Little final question : should I have seen that an obvious way ?
Thank you again.
René

OK fine it works !
Thank you.
It makes me a bit less idiot than before !

No it’s not obvious, one day there should be an option in the GUI to activate that tab easily, it’s just not yet implemented.

@rene31 “Favourite” is the British spelling so don’t be ashamed of using it!