landscape photographers: what kind of landscape do you prefer?

• mountains, lakes, canyons, rivers, forest
  • sea, ocean, coasts
  • desert
  • other

0 voters

I prefer and voted for the variety and the access. I suppose that depends on the biome in which you live. BTW, did you end up going on your landscape photography trip?

4 Likes

For purely landscapes I like the coast, but for junky stuff, the desert.

1 Like

In terms of landscape images, I take what I can get. The other day a photographer friend and I were riding our bikes through Northern German Ostfriesland, about as flat and boring a landscape as you can get. But then wildlife showed up, a glorious sunset lit up one half of the gray skies, and a double rainbow filled the other half.

But if I get the choice, I prefer moving through mountainous areas. Not as a photographic preference, but just the act of hiking, exploring, and experiencing mountains is more fun to me than in other places.

1 Like

I did book the journey to the Mullerthal for the first week of May, but I had to cancel it because something unpleasent came inbetween. So much for my plans… hope those issues will be solved by July or so, but then the weather will be too hot…

Thanks for the votes, guys, interesting result!

Hope your mom is well. Recently mine had to isolate.

1 Like

…regarding “boring” Ostfriesland: Extremes Stativ und Hardware von Sony - wiesnernews - YouTube - just found this :slight_smile:

1 Like