Lockable Color Picker

True, but what @kazah7 want is avoiding swapping from one image to the other, and I wouldn’t want enforcing the METM workflow to use this feature.

Yes, that but that’s not related to the pickers. It’s a completely different issue, or do I miss some thing?

^ Scratch that. I’ve to think a bit more about it first :wink:

@kazah7 wants to make a spot have the same color across multiple images. I would say METM is the easiest way of doing that - spot-pick the patch in one image, keep that image open, then flip to the other tab(s). Is that not the easiest way of doing it?

Good morning :)Yes, METM is a step forward, or a workaround because it keeps picker values, but frankly I still won’t avoid going back and forth between pictures, and it can be distracting. It’s a good solution when somebody has dual monitor workflow. On the other hand, what Hombre proposed: “what would be easier is to assign a saved color to a picker in a different image” sounds just perfect! I will open a new issue on git as suggested.

Hello,

the size of the circle presumably represents the area in which the lockable colour picker measures. The size seems to be fixed in screen coordinates since it keeps it radius when I switch to 1:1 representation. The values change then.

Is there a way to specify this radius? I looked through the setup dialog and could not find anything.

Hermann-Josef

Moinchen!

All I know is that you can change the size of the pick-up-circle
using ctrl-mouse-scroll-wheel

Claes, thank your for this information – works fine!

Hermann-Josef