Logistics of using RT

I am just learning how to use RT 5. I have been using other raw processors since Light Room1 and now I am trying to learn RT and simultaneously unlearn Lightroom. I have encountered a couple of minor glitches and 1 major issue. First the minor ones, when I select “get information” on my mac it shows RT as version 4.2 but the date and the "name & extension correspond to the latest version (RawTherapee-gtk3.app), looks like a documentation issue. Second minor glitch, when I open RT it opens as a small screen, I am able to click full screen but when I quit and reopen, RT comes back as a small screen. In the major issue department, I am unable how to figure out how to send an image to Photoshop CS6. I have actually had RT crash while I was pushing various buttons. Is there a manual for V5 that I could down load to speed up the learning process?
Thank you

The manual is a wiki at https://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com

If you’re getting crashes, you’ll need to make a proper bug report, nobody will be able to help you if you “were just clicking some buttons.”

You need to adjust the editor path in RT’s options to point to Photoshop. I don’t use PS so I don’t know what that would look like, bit someone else may.

RT crashes when I click "Adobe Photoshop Installation directory: > (none) pull down menu. The ONLY way I can recover from the crash is to manually restart RT. The “Reopen” command does not work, all I get is the crash report again and again.

It’s a known bug.
Read this:

Thank you.

Will be fixed in 5.1.