• Game of Zones
  • Shooters Keepers
  • 18 Cents’ Worth
  • Focus Coaxus
  • Unsharp Masquerade
3 Likes

[GoShoot]

1 Like

Vimeo Weekend Challenge is pretty cool as well… maybe we can create and give badges to the winners as prizes.

1 Like
  • Focus Coaxus

May I suggest Focus Paucus? From latin Paucus: not many, This pretty much describes the high rejection rate in my culling process :slight_smile:

3 Likes

-Shoot to Kill
-Click Off
-Hocus Focus (inspired by @ofnuts)
-PlayCapture

Whatever it’s called, I’m looking forward to it. Could do with some encouragement/inspiration, I sometimes think I only practise theoretical photography.

1 Like

:smiley: Right with you on that one!

1 Like

omg this is great! :slight_smile: that was a good laugh. :smiley:

@james Shoot to Kill. While I was composing my list of names, I tried to avoid connotations of violence. I thought of many, including James Bond puns ([GoldenTrigger]? :roll_eyes:), and [Hit&Run] for street photography. I still kept [Run&Gun] because it could be used as a sports term.

Hocus Focus sounds like a Young Adult novel or B-movie/television title :laughing:, as do many of the other names that we have been throwing around :blush:.

@Raja Game of Zones. Too easy but very sticky (I mean compelling) at the same time. I personally enjoyed Marco Polo more ([MacroPolar]? :roll_eyes:), though it was a mixed bag for most and had to be canceled after two seasons.

How about TakeOut?

Yum, MSG goodness!

I recently took some photos along the Severn estuary, and on processing them was reminded of this old thread. So here they are, the theme I suggest is “Washed Up”, if anyone else fancies a go.
Processed with RT5.6 rc1.

The next one is my arty attempt at modifying the landscape, since I erected the branch and wedged it in the rocks, echoing the wind turbine!

Pics copyright Rawconvert@pixls.us.
(Cheeky promotion - RT function to add name to image output please please, as here, last post in thread -

3 Likes