Lost Siril 1.0.5 ARM64 version

I was running Siril 1.0.5 ARM64 package on Mac M1 and tried to upgrade to 1.0.6 ARM64 version and somehow crashed Ubuntu. After reinstalling Ubuntu, the download for Siril 1.0.5 ARM64 was gone. Only version 0.99-11 seems to be available. If I try to install 1.0.6 using gdebi, I get an error message - ERROR: Dependency is not satisfiable: libsvcodec59 (>=7:5.0).

I should have been satisfied with 1.0.5 and not tried to upgrade. Is there a way to get around all of this? Please help.

Hi, I don’t see it on the PPA so it was probably replaced by the new version. If you haven’t run an apt clean you may still have it in your package cache, in general in /var/cache/apt/archives/.

I wonder how the PPA was able to build if a dependency wasn’t met…

Only Siril 0.99 is in the archives.

I noticed that the ARM 1.0.6 version is ARMv8. Will this make a difference since I am running an older M1? Will the the PPA have the 1.0.5 version hidden somewhere?

I found Siril 1.0.5 for ARM on a BU HD. However, it now gives the same error when I use gdebi. This is a real puzzle and I have no idea what to do at this point. Could it be a problem with the Ubuntu install or maybe I need to start from scratch with Parallels? Any suggestions?

Maybe your apt sources are broken and this is unrelated to siril.