Managed to build ART 1.12.1 on macOS Monterey

To achieve this I unfortunately had to disable libomp support as it was creating linking issues.
Otherwise I’d end up the compilation with a make error 2 right after a linker error

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "___kmpc_barrier", referenced from:

Here are the steps I followed:

Prebuild options
I edited the CMakeLists.txt options changing:
option(OPTION_OMP "Build with OpenMP support" ON)
In:
option(OPTION_OMP "Build with OpenMP support" OFF)

And in any case I’ve added at the end of the page:
set(CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS} -lomp")

I also added an option to hide “deprecate-register” warnings that were cluttering the make output changing:
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-result")

into:
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-result").

Building ART
In order to build it:

mkdir build → creating the folder in which to build the project

cd build → changing folder

export SYSTEM_VERSION_COMPAT=1 → it expects to find macOS version 10.something while newer versions of macOS are actually using version 12, this makes the OS appear to the compiler as 10.16

sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app → don’t really know why but it stopped at 1% if I selected /Library/Developers/CommandLineTools as compilation tools
export

option to support library indexing of software installed through brew, otherwise the compilation would stop at 2% telling me that libssh.h couldn’t be found from exiv2 sources, there should be some way to add those onto the CMakeLists.txt file but I really don’t know how.

export LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/opt/libtiff/lib:/usr/local/opt/libssh/lib:/usr/local/opt/libomp/lib:/usr/local/lib
export C_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/local/opt/libssh/include:/usr/local/opt/libomp/include:/usr/local/include
export CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/local/opt/libssh/include:/usr/local/opt/libomp/include:/usr/local/include

cmake .. → loads the build environment from root folder

make → to compile the program

make install → to collect the remaining files

make macosx_bundle → this creates a dmg file containing the built ART version.

Comments
Does anyone know if and how libomp is affecting the program itself and how to fix this problem?

Also I’ve noticed the graphics of the program are not retina-ready but currently showing as lower resolution, is there any way to fix this as well? I’ve tried opening an issue on agriggio’s bitbucket repo but really couldn’t as that page loads as I was not logged in on bitbucket.

Download link
I’ve uploaded the disk image output here:
with libomp and without libraw → https://file.io/oJPXb1IPoPDt
without libomp and with libraw → https://file.io/MNuzrUT7I8ax

Update
After reinstalling command line tools and after a few problems with Xcode I’ve retried building it with the only addition of set(CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS} -lomp") and apparently managed to build it. Don’t really know what’s going on as I had already tried this config.

Here is the current CMakeLists.txt: https://file.io/BYSEojdDXwXM

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for the info! Great to see some progress on this, although not having openmp will be a huge performance problem I’m afraid…
Regarding the UI scaling, did you try enabling the “pseudo hi-dpi” mode in the preferences? (I have no idea whether it works on osx but it’s worth trying)

I should have re-enable openmp in the last build (I have uploaded the newer CMakeLists.txt and the build result), I’m not really a developer so I don’t really know if I messed anything up :sweat_smile:, hope I haven’t

About the “pseudo hi-dpi” option it only works on the interface text (so the menus and panels surrounding the image itself), but apart from the UI becoming quite oversized there’s no change regarding neither the image itself, nor the thumbnails, nor the graphs or the text on the top left of the image showing the camera info unfortunately.

Ok, thanks for testing. Unfortunately I don’t have a mac so I can’t really help, sorry…

I can help with testing but not being a developer I’m not that sure I would be able to help much.

I’ve retested the version with OpenMP disabled and the preview development it’s apparently way faster that the version with OpenMP enabled, don’t really know why but X-trans demosaicing takes a while with OpenMP enabled and less than a second with it disabled.

The UI in general, though, works faster with openMP enabled.

@HIRAM @sguyader have macs.

I do have a Mac, but I’m really a noob with mac’s and developing.
Maybe ping @heckflosse regarding the impact of libomp on the xtrans demosaicing.

I’ve also tried building it following instructions on MacOS - RawPedia

But while with rawtherapee the command:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/expat/lib/pkgconfig && \
cmake  .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="release" \
          -DPROC_TARGET_NUMBER="2" \
          -DCACHE_NAME_SUFFIX="5.8-dev" \
          -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/clang" \
          -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/clang++" \
          -DWITH_LTO="ON" \
          -DLENSFUNDBDIR="/Applications/RawTherapee.app/Contents/Resources/share/lensfun" \
          -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
          -DOpenMP_C_FLAGS=-fopenmp=libomp \
          -DOpenMP_CXX_FLAGS=-fopenmp=libomp \
          -DOpenMP_C_LIB_NAMES="libomp" \
          -DOpenMP_CXX_LIB_NAMES="libomp" \
          -DOpenMP_libomp_LIBRARY="/usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib" \
          -DOpenMP_CXX_FLAGS="-Wno-pass-failed -Wno-deprecated-register -Xpreprocessor -fopenmp /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib -I/usr/local/include" \
          -DOpenMP_C_FLAGS="-Wno-pass-failed -Wno-deprecated-register -Xpreprocessor -fopenmp /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib -I/usr/local/include" \
          -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON \
          -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS="-L/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib -L/usr/local/lib" \
          -DCMAKE_AR="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/llvm-ar" \
          -DCMAKE_RANLIB="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/llvm-ranlib" \
          -DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.15

actually did work to overcome the linking problem, using it on ART source code

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/expat/lib/pkgconfig && \
cmake  .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="release" \
          -DPROC_TARGET_NUMBER="2" \
          -DCACHE_NAME_SUFFIX="5.8-dev" \
          -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/clang" \
          -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/clang++" \
          -DWITH_LTO="ON" \
          -DLENSFUNDBDIR="/Applications/ART.app/Contents/Resources/share/lensfun" \
          -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
          -DOpenMP_C_FLAGS=-fopenmp=libomp \
          -DOpenMP_CXX_FLAGS=-fopenmp=libomp \
          -DOpenMP_C_LIB_NAMES="libomp" \
          -DOpenMP_libomp_LIBRARY="/usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib" \
          -DOpenMP_CXX_FLAGS="-Wno-pass-failed -Wno-deprecated-register -Xpreprocessor -fopenmp /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib -I/usr/local/include" \
          -DOpenMP_C_FLAGS="-Wno-pass-failed -Wno-deprecated-register -Xpreprocessor -fopenmp /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib -I/usr/local/include" \
          -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON \
          -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS="-L/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib -L/usr/local/lib" \
          -DCMAKE_AR="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/llvm-ar" \
          -DCMAKE_RANLIB="/usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/llvm-ranlib" \
          -DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.15

Did result in another linking errror:

[ 44%] Building CXX object rtengine/CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/newdelete.cc.o
cd /Users/giovanni/Downloads/ART-1.12.1/build/rtengine && /usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/clang++ -DNDEBUG -DRT_FFTW3F_OMP -D_DNDEBUG -I/Users/giovanni/Downloads/ART-1.12.1/build/rtengine -I/usr/local/Cellar/fftw/3.3.10/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.70.4/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.70.4/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/opt/gettext/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/pcre/8.45/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libffi/3.4.2/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/glibmm@2.66/2.66.2/include/glibmm-2.4 -I/usr/local/Cellar/glibmm@2.66/2.66.2/lib/glibmm-2.4/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.70.4/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libsigc++@2/2.10.7/include/sigc++-2.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/libsigc++@2/2.10.7/lib/sigc++-2.0/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/gtkmm3/3.24.5/include/gtkmm-3.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/gtkmm3/3.24.5/lib/gtkmm-3.0/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/atkmm@2.28/2.28.2/include/atkmm-1.6 -I/usr/local/Cellar/atkmm@2.28/2.28.2/lib/atkmm-1.6/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.24.32/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -I/usr/local/Cellar/gtkmm3/3.24.5/include/gdkmm-3.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/gtkmm3/3.24.5/lib/gdkmm-3.0/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/glibmm@2.66/2.66.2/include/giomm-2.4 -I/usr/local/Cellar/glibmm@2.66/2.66.2/lib/giomm-2.4/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.24.32/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.70.4/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/cairo/1.16.0_5/include/cairo -I/usr/local/Cellar/libepoxy/1.5.9_1/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/atk/2.36.0/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/pangomm@2.46/2.46.2/include/pangomm-1.4 -I/usr/local/Cellar/pangomm@2.46/2.46.2/lib/pangomm-1.4/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/cairomm@1.14/1.14.3/include/cairomm-1.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/cairomm@1.14/1.14.3/lib/cairomm-1.0/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/pango/1.50.4/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/harfbuzz/4.0.0/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/Cellar/fribidi/1.0.11/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/Cellar/graphite2/1.3.14/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/pixman/0.40.0/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/Cellar/fontconfig/2.13.1/include -I/usr/local/opt/freetype/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/Cellar/libpng/1.6.37/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/Cellar/libxcb/1.14_2/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libxrender/0.9.10/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libxext/1.3.4/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libx11/1.7.3.1/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libxau/1.0.9/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/libxdmcp/1.1.3/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/gdk-pixbuf/2.42.6/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/libtiff/4.3.0/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/xorgproto/2021.5/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/little-cms2/2.13.1/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/lensfun/0.3.95_4/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/lensfun/0.3.95_4/include/lensfun -I/usr/local/Cellar/librsvg/2.52.6/include/librsvg-2.0 -I/usr/local/Cellar/exiv2/0.27.5_1/include -std=c++11 -march=native -Werror=unused-label -fno-math-errno -mmacosx-version-min=10.15 -flto -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-result -Wno-pass-failed -Wno-deprecated-register -Xpreprocessor -fopenmp /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib -I/usr/local/include -Werror=unknown-pragmas -O3 -DNDEBUG -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.1.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.15 -ftree-vectorize -MD -MT rtengine/CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/newdelete.cc.o -MF CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/newdelete.cc.o.d -o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/newdelete.cc.o -c /Users/giovanni/Downloads/ART-1.12.1/rtengine/newdelete.cc
clang-13: warning: /usr/local/lib/libomp.dylib: 'linker' input unused [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
[ 44%] Linking CXX static library librtengine.a
cd /Users/giovanni/Downloads/ART-1.12.1/build/rtengine && /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.22.3/bin/cmake -P CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/cmake_clean_target.cmake
cd /Users/giovanni/Downloads/ART-1.12.1/build/rtengine && /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.22.3/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/opt/local/bin/ar qc librtengine.a CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/badpixels.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/CA_correct_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/FTblockDN.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/PF_correct_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/alpha.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ahd_demosaic_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/amaze_demosaic_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/cJSON.c.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/calc_distort.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/camconst.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/cfa_linedn_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ciecam02.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/clutstore.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/color.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/colortemp.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/coord.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/cplx_wavelet_dec.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/curves.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/dcp.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/dcraw.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/dcrop.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/demosaic_algos.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/dfmanager.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/diagonalcurves.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/dual_demosaic_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/dynamicprofile.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/eahd_demosaic.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/fast_demo.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ffmanager.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/flatcurves.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/gauss.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/green_equil_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/hilite_recon.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/hphd_demosaic_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iccjpeg.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iccstore.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iimage.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/image16.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/image8.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/imagedata.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/imagedimensions.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/imagefloat.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/imageio.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/improccoordinator.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/improcfun.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/impulse_denoise.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/init.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iprgb2out.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipresize.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipsharpen.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iptransform.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rtjpeg.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/convolve.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/error.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/klt.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/klt_util.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/pnmio.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/pyramid.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/selectGoodFeatures.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/storeFeatures.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/trackFeatures.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/klt/writeFeatures.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/labimage.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/lcp.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/lmmse_demosaic.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/loadinitial.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/myfile.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/panasonic_decoders.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/pipettebuffer.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/pixelshift.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/previewimage.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/processingjob.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/procparams.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/profilestore.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rawimage.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rawimagesource.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rcd_demosaic.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/refreshmap.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rt_algo.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rt_polygon.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rtthumbnail.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/simpleprocess.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipspot.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/slicer.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/stdimagesource.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/utils.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rtlensfun.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/tmo_fattal02.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iplocalcontrast.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/histmatching.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/pdaflinesfilter.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/gamutwarning.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iptoneequalizer.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipsoftlight.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/xtrans_demosaic.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/vng4_demosaic_RT.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/guidedfilter.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipdehaze.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipcolorcorrection.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/lj92.c.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipsmoothing.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iplogenc.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/labmasks.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipgrain.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipdenoise.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iptextureboost.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/metadata.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iplabadjustments.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/perspectivecorrection.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iphsl.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipchmixer.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipexposure.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iprgbcurves.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipbw.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipsaturation.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/ipfilmsim.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/iptonecurve.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/deconvautoradius.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/filmnegativeproc.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/filmnegativethumb.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/canon_cr3_decoder.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/rawimage_gainmap.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/subprocess.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/bayer_bilinear_demosaic.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/gainmap.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/base64.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/imgiomanager.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/lensexif.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/nlmeans.cc.o CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/newdelete.cc.o
Error running link command: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [rtengine/librtengine.a] Error 2
make[1]: *** [rtengine/CMakeFiles/rtengine.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

So… Really don’t know how to overcome this problem and make it build correctly on macOS

You probably get this error because /opt/local/bin/ar does not exist. There is likely a smarter solution than mine but I solved this by creating a symlink:
sudo ln -s /usr/local/Cellar/llvm/13.0.1_1/bin/llvm-ar /opt/local/bin/ar

Delete and recreate your build directory and try again. Worked for me.

2 Likes

Thanks @FrankdeJong! I’ve built it too!

I’ve uploaded a copy of the disk image here for anyone to download. I’ve built it on macOS Monterey so I’m not sure this works on older macOS versions.

Here it is: https://file.io/lgD775618DFp

2 Likes

Hi, is this a permanent url? If so, I can link it from the ART webpage if you think it’s ok…

unfortunately is not permanent, didn’t know that. I’ll rebuild it (as I’ve deleted the disk image and only kept the application) and reupload it tomorrow - hopefully.

Btw: there are a couple of showstopping bugs:

Thanks for reporting. Would you be able to reproduce this in a debug build under gdb and get a backtrace? (There are instructions about this in rawpedia)

What could also be useful is testing if you have the same issue when starting ART from the command line in your [source]/build/Release/MacOS folder. For example the crash when opening a file explorer windows does not happen for me when running ART this way. It does happen when running the ‘installed’ version.

So it is likely an issue with the macosx_bundle.sh file. Look carefully for errors in the output of the ‘make macosx_bundle’ command. It also generates a ton of warnings so it is easy to overlook errors.

3 Likes

I’ve rebuilt it again.

Here is the full output in case anyone could identify any problem, I’m not really able enough to understand what the output means: complete ART build process terminal output · GitHub

Here is a “permament” upload location, would be better to upload to one of the git repositories though: 77.18 MB file on MEGA

ART was forked at a time when :apple: was introducing enhanced Gatekeeper security, and could be running a bit behind what has since transpired in the RT commit log.

Would it make sense for interested users to buy you a hosted VM? For example:

or
https://checkout.macincloud.com/select/payg