[Solved] Natron 2.3.14 (portable) don't start

Hi. This is my first post. I use linux and Natron 2.3.13 portable and is all right. Trying release 2.3.14 portable, it don’t play. On terminal I have this log:

Blockquote

[paz@archpaz Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit]$ ./Natron
Natron Version 2.3.14
Copyright (C) 2013-2018 INRIA and Alexandre Gauthier-Foichat

Use the --help or -h option to print usage.<<<
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
Fontconfig configuration file /home/paz/Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit/bin/…/Resources/etc/fonts does not exist, not setting FONTCONFIG_PATH
ERROR: OpenColorIO: /home/paz/Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit/Resources/OpenColorIO-Configs/natron/config.ocio: No such file or directory.
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
couldn’t open library /home/paz/Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit/Plugins/OFX/Natron/Arena.ofx.bundle/Contents/Linux-x86-64/Arena.ofx because /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2: undefined symbol: FT_Done_MM_Var
Caught segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) from thread Main(0x2d9f9d0), faulty address is 0x366a0 from 0x366a0
Backtrace:

Blockquote

I’m a noob. Can you help me?
(sorry for my english!)

You probably dit not unpack the distribution correctly.
Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit/Resources/OpenColorIO-Configs/natron/config.ocio should be there, as well as Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit/Resources/OpenColorIO-Configs/natron/config.ocio
the top directory should contain:

Natron
NatronRenderer
Plugins
Resources
bin
docs
lib

You’re right, thanks. The “resources” directory was missing. Now that I have decompressed manually I get the error:

Natron Version 2.3.14
Copyright (C) 2013-2018 INRIA and Alexandre Gauthier-Foichat

Use the --help or -h option to print usage.<<<
couldn’t open library /home/paz/Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit/Plugins/OFX/Natron/Arena.ofx.bundle/Contents/Linux-x86-64/Arena.ofx because /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2: undefined symbol: FT_Done_MM_Var
Caught segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) from thread Main(0x26bd9d0), faulty address is 0x366a0 from 0x366a0
Backtrace:

You probably do not have the libdirectory. Uncompress everything from the archive. Every single file is useful.

Yes, it’s a problem of my system (I use Ark in arch linux KDE) and not a problem with Natron.
I’m sorry for waste of time.

Hi,
sorry for the thread necrophilia, but I get the same problem. I do have a lib directory as well as a resources directory.
i even cleared out the cache . I get the exact same error as paz. Is this a fonts issue?
BTW,
I’m running Void Linux with i3 wm