New to Rawtherapee Question re camera profiles

Hi, I´m new to RT and this might sound stupid, but I can’t find a dcp profile for xpro1 in the folder. What do I do wrong?

I guess you mean this dialogue?

With Camera standard and Auto-matched camera profile RT uses its own profiles for your Cam. The Custom option is meant to choose third party dcp-profiles like Adobe’s which you can get from Adobe DNG Converter e.g.

Yes, but I can’t pick auto-matched and in the dcpprofiles folder I can’t find xpro1. The last part is ok. You can’t get it all, but perhaps smart people in this forum has a way around it :slight_smile:

Ok, there simply is no DCP for X-Pro1, so you’re not doing anything wrong. RT should have chosen it by its own if there was one. You might have to stick with “Camera standard” or get a third party DCP.

As mentioned already by @apostel338, there is no X-Pro1 profile. But…

The X-Pro1 uses the X-Trans CMOS I sensor and so does the X-E1. There is a full-fledged dcp profile for this one in RawTherapee.

You could try it using the Custom functionality to load it and if it works out create a dynamic (or fixed if you only use this one camera) rule to load it.

Thanks @apostel338 and @Jade_NL

If you install DNG converter and Adobe has one it will be installed and you can grab it…

EDIT: Indeed they do…