Noise reduction / sharpness help

According to exif data the widest aperture for this lens/focal length combination is 5.6

I switched cameras recently, my previous one was a M43 Panasonic GF1 so I’m still getting around controlling the depth of field.

I had a 50mm f/1.7 manual Minolta lens in my bag also when shooting but I thought that a larger aperture would make the depth of field too shallow. Already in current image the first and last tiles of the roof are a little soft due to this.

I could have indeed reduced the ISO a little and increased the exposure since it’s not a moving subject but that said, coming from the GF1 where ISO800 was already a complete mess, I’m still amazed of how clean the ISO12500 images come out from the new Sony.
IBIS on this camera has 5.5 stops power, did not try out yet the full extend of what is possible with it.

I found @shreedhar’s settings a very good compromise between noise reduction and detail preservation.
I took those settings, reset any other not related to noise reduction and I’m planning to save these settings as a first denoise step on my workflow.
However, by comparing the before(neutral) and after, I notice that there’s some kind of change in tone. (Not sure if “tone” is the right word here to name the color change I notice).
Just using denoise, plus wavelet denoise and refine, and edge sharpness shoudn’t preserve the same color tonality?
Shreedar’s settings applied to an image I already put in play raw (the AquaRio), after and before: