I start here the changelog for the G’MIC project, until next major version 2.5.0 is released.
- New command
fontchartgenerates the set of characters that can be written by command
- Allow characters with ascii code >=128 to be used in math expressions.
- Improved bash completion script for CLI tool
- Optimization of command
- Optimization of matrix product, when matrices are 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4.
- Management of Fave filters now handles the case when case change happens in a filter name.
- Fixed bug in command
text: some accented characters were not displayed correctly (small glitch at the bottom) for larger font sizes.
- Solve bug related to layer names when they contain parentheses.