OSX - RawTherapee Build - Volunteers Needed

I just did my first RawTherapee build for MacOS. The build should work on systems with Mountain Lion (10.8) or higher. Please note that I have not built on a generic processor and so on non Macs, it may not work.

Just looking for volunteers to test run it. You can download it here:
http://www.partha.com/temp/RawTherapee.app.zip

To test, simply download the zipfile and unzip it using Finder. Then double click on the app. You can also move it to the System Application Folder or your Personal Application Folder if you wish, but it’s not necessary

@Daniela, if you are able, can you download and run this version to see if you are seeing the error with this version?

Once I get some testers and it works fine, I’ll submit to the devs for inclusion in the downloads.

Thanks,
Partha

3 Likes

I’m not an usual RT user, so quite superficial feedback: nevertheless the program seems to run normally, imported image moved it around, applied some changes and “effects”, exported. All seemed good.

BTW I take this opportunity to thank you for the Gimp builds for osx =)

Thanks for your feedback and your support. :slight_smile:

Opens, processes, and exports an image to me. I’m not predominantly an OS X users though. On OS X 10.9.

Quickly tested under OSX 10.10.5, the basic things seem to work fine… I will do more extensive tests in the next days.

Why not?

@chroma_ghost which version of OS X did you test on?

Well, it’s only a test build and it should work on all modern mac hardware. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I have not heard from @Daniela to know whether her problem exists with my build or not.