Photography Humor

Recently I realized that I know a LOT of jokes but absolutely none that have anything to do with photography. I thought it would be fun to hear what our community could bring to the table. Like I said, I don’t know any photography jokes, but I’d like to share this Odd Couple sketch that’s always cracked me up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGI9vFheRCE&t=2s

3 Likes

Well, I know at least one joke, but I really dont know whether it’s appropiate…
And it’s a joke which only works for german speakers…

You can’t leave us hanging like that, Ingo, raus damit!

In year’s gone by potentially offensive jokes on usenet were rot-13’d; I’m sure a NSFS (not suitable for sensitives) flag or similar would be adequate here.

Dein Witz, bitte, mein Herr!

Na gut.

Was sagt der arabischsprachige Fotograf beim Gruppenfoto?
Allemalache
1 Like

Yes, but … that is such a groaner it counts as a Dad Joke! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Similarly a groaner:

Seen on a photograhy store sign in Celle in 1993: “fokus pokus”

2 Likes

But it really works good if you take a group shot. You just have to ask the question too.

The German joke thread :wink: ?

EinFotograf will einen Breitmaulfrosch fotografieren, aber der passt einfach nicht auf das Foto! Da hat er eine Idee: "Sag mal mit spitzem Mund: “Kon-fi-tüüür-e!”.

Als er das Foto machen will sagt der Frosch: “Mar-me-la-de!”

2 Likes

Here is more …

After a quick search, I discover that there are plenty more groaners to be had: here

And some of these are actually quite clever and not just groaners.

@sls141 Thanks. I enjoyed it.

@Thomas_Do Poor layout is not funny. What is this: 1995?

Sorry I disappointed you. I found some of the jokes really good :slight_smile: .

Two or three letters missing on either side is :poop: but I will read it once I get over it. :slight_smile: The German on the other hand… :man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Yes, but as @afre mentioned, there are some letters missing (especially at the left border). Makes it really hard to read.

Sure, I also noticed that. At first I thought it was my browsers fault. But I didn’t find it to hard to read. You can copy & paste the text and read it in an editor.

body{padding:0 3rem}

Don’t worry. The German jokes were not that good, you didn’t miss much :wink: .