[PlayRaw] Withering Marigolds

I like to take photographs of flowers. Sometimes, even when they are not at their best. Here is one such attempt. Love to see what others do to this image.

Withering Marigold.jpg.out.pp3 (11.5 KB)
Here is the Raw file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8W40PqaFFmyVDU2cS1DZFJaV2c
I hereby licence the above file as per the creative commons licence.
Attribution-ShareAlike
CC BY-SA

4 Likes

_MG_2959.CR2.xmp (7.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @shreedhar (namaste) for the marimonete trepidopapadum de sol y limonete raw and everybody submerging their processing =)

Tried a couple cockroaches, I mean approaches, diligent pre para tion: being naked, blindfolded and semi-consciously hugged to undestructible rubber duck :duck: Bersarin Quartett on the background

Photoflow + GX Eckta + saturated version of Pola 669 LUT
_MG_2959.pfi.zip (3.0 KB)

Polaroid_669_DXO5_Oleg_Film_Print_Emulation.cube.zip (3.4 MB)

GIMPˆGMIC + couple LUTs
Almost al the hard work was for gmic; at the end I still wanted a more subdued appearance on top of the px70 so deployed a bastarda of mine, jana_logan)

jana_logan.CUBE.zip (380.9 KB)

Cheers

3 Likes

@shreedhar Nice photo. The flowers have a fibrous texture, as if they were made of paper.

For some reason, LibRaw’s profile for the 6D turns the flowers bright orange, and so that’s what Filmulator ends up delivering.

This was cropped using the Top Secret Confidential Highly Explosive cropping functionality that I just completed in Filmulator just a few minutes ago.

3 Likes

@afre Thanks.

May be because they are well past their prime.

your reanimator solution made a cheetoflo :smile: maybe you created the first zombie flower :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: