Problem with creating export preset Darktable 4.3.0+369 Windows (resolved)

I am using the latest Windows weekly build on a Windows 10 machine. When I go to create a new preset for the export module it does not let me create a new name for it and instead names it new preset. Can anyone else replicate this problem?

I’m on +380 …what happens if you delete new default… Now reset the export module make some changes and try again…

I found that if I reset the module this was the only way to get the option for a new preset but I hit enter too fast then I had a preset called new preset that was the default conditions so I was stuck any change here or in another preset only offered up the edit preset box…

But if I deleted the preset called new default and reset the module…made my changes then I could save a new preset… this does seem a bit more restrictive that I remember it or maybe I just don’t remember correctly

Thanks Todd, but you suggestion didn’t work for me. Something has gone amiss with this feature. The ok button and delete buttons are greyed out. Also I selected save new preset, but it has brought up a dialog titled edit new preset.

This was a bug and had been fixed on master 2 days ago. See link provided by @g-man.

Glad to see this bug was identified and fixed. Thanks.