Processing profile

Hi All,
I seem to remember when I opened a RAW image for the first time, if I set “Default” into the preferences, I had the " Default" profile into the pulldown menu… now I have “Last Saved” always.
Is it a bug or I’m missing something??

Cheers
Gabriele

1 Like

Ciao Gabriele!

It looks like you have found a piccola pulce!
@heckflosse

Cordiali saluti,
Claes a Lund, Svezia

No idea, maybe @Morgan_Hardwood, @Hombre or @agriggio know…

I think this behaviour was introduced with the dynamic profiles feature, but with the old behaviour, once you changed any setting then you lost the profile name anyway, so probably not worth the effort to fix/revert.

Hi James,
you are right about the effort to fix/revert the bug but, I think, it could be a matter of image towards others softwares :confused:

Cheers
Gabriele

I totally forgot that RT used to display the profile name (if it was really the case) because I just don’t care. When editing a picture for the first time, a profile is assigned but the Editor don’t know that it’s the first assigment, and then display (last used). When selecting a profile after that, it is correctly displayed.

I personally don’t want to spend time on this, I work on more interesting things for you :wink:

3 Likes

proably my fault as @james pointed out, but not worth fixing IMHO. patches are welcome though :slight_smile: