Quick Question...Darktable Contrast Eq Curve

I think I used to know this but I have forgotten. I think there is a key combination to allow you to drag the eq line from either end…so a linear adjustment pivoting rather than lifted…you can see it in one of the presets “sharpen”…if anyone recalls it I would appreciate it. I tried a few combinations but I did not hit on it.
Thanks…hopefully I am not making this up but I think there is a way

You can move all but one control points to one end, and lower/raise the one that remained alone.

I do recall doing that but I thought there was a more direct way…maybe not thx for the reply

you could just take one of the presets and alter the “mix” setting

For sure thanks. I have certainly leveraged many of the included presets I was just curious and went to try to do it for some experimentation…

'evening!

On October 20, Todd Prior wrote

Just drag all the triangles to one end then you can pivot from either end…that gives you a strait line…

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden

3 Likes

You beat me to it …@kofa had to remind me of my own words…too funny I was just about to own up to it but you busted me…That was the thread I half remembered I just thought someone had added to it

I read this on the forum, but didn’t remember it was you who had explained it. :smiley:

Clearly neither did I …:wink:

But is there a quick way to drag all the triangles to one end? Because moving 4 triangles one by one is cumbersome.

I guess just do it once and save that state as a preset……

1 Like