As per usual, download here.
- Added CentOS 7.5 as supported Linux distribution. See the release notes for installation instructions.
- Add weekday as locale’s abbreviated and full name to file renaming and subfolder generation options.
- Correct mistake in fixing bug #1775654: optional dependencies listed in setup.py as required.
- Fix bug #1787707: install.py does not handle installer tar path with spaces.
- Improve detection of openSUSE in install.py script.
- Better handle file managers that do not allow the selection of files using command line arguments, which is important for desktops like Mate, LXDE, and XFCE.
- Provide sensible fallback when system erroneously reports default file manager.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, French, Japanese, Kabyle, Norwegian Nynorsk, and Spanish translations.