RawTherapee Batch AutoDistortion Correction

How to apply AutoDistortion Correction (ADC) to multiple files in RT?
When multiple files selected in File Browser ADC button become disabled.

I would just do a small script with “for … next” invoking RT with each image and perhaps a before defined PPT

see command line options at RawPedia

Thanks, but on that page I see only examples with profiles. What I should put to profile to enable automatic distortion correction?
By the way, if I had such profile I were apply it through gui.

sorry, my fault!

on my version of RT there isn’t an automatic distortion correction or I can’ find it.

I did some ppt per lens I own. First I made some lens profiles and then made a PPT per lens for my camera

and to apply such a ppt there is a possibility to apply such own profiles at the right top

My version of RT is 4.2.1148 used in win.

as a batch you could per image examine the exif of the image getting the lens id or name an then process rt with the ppt safed for that lens

But then there could better ways to do that - that’s what I would do.

You may want to try my (neglected!) custom profile builder RTProfileSelector, which does exactly that (selecting a .PP3 file based on the image Exif information). I have provided an example of how you can automatically apply an LCP profile using a partial .PP3 file:

Thanks @MarcosC downloaded it and made some quick test. Looks good.

Not possible yet.

RT autodistortion correction of raw images is possible if your camera embeds a geometry corrected jgeg in the raw file; RT detects it and computes a distortion correction to match the jpeg. Lens/Geometry - RawPedia
Perhaps not having a matching jpeg is why as someone noted above they didn’t see the option in their RT gui?

I don’t suppose there’s any technical roadblock to enabling a switch or setting in the profile to “autocorrect raw file if corresponding jpeg is found”, other than competition for developer resources with other items on the good idea pile.