RawTherapee stop working under Windows 10

Strange story here. I used Rawtherapee for a lot of time under Windows. Now it can’t start, neither the debug version. I try to install and use 4.2.1234 (debug and not), 4.2.1122 Master and 4.2.1921 GTK3.

When I click on the icon nothing happen. I’ve tried to uninstall (completely) RT and reinstall but nothing to do. I read this guide (How to fix crashes on startup) but seems doesn’t work.
What else can I do?
P.s: I’m on Windows 10 64bit
Thank you

Ciao @Fabiodalez
Presently I have RT 4.2.1291 installed on Win10/64-bit
and it works just fine.

When you uninstall (completely) do you also remove your personal options file?
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/File_Paths

@Fabiodalez run the debug version from a command prompt through GDB and send the log to us so that we can fix it. If you do not, if you instead take the easy way out and just delete the options file and the cache, the problem will not get fixed.
Instructions here, it might sound complicated but its really simple to follow: How to write useful bug reports - RawPedia

Strange. After moving HaldCLUT directory it works again. Both in debug and “normal” mode. I read that problem with HardCLUT was fixed, trying to investigate if now everything work fine.

Thank you

Where was the Hald CLUT dir when you had the problem?

In a partition. I moved it in main windows partition. I try “local lab” build, maybe it’s this the problem