RawTherapee Wavelets documentation updated and online

I’ve just finished and uploaded an updated documentation of the RawTherapee Wavelets tool.

It is a thorough explanation of every aspect you can find in the GUI, and hopefully it will be clear and user friendly enough so that any interested party can follow the explanations. It is as large as the tool itself, though, but I hope you will enjoy it anyway.

The catch? It is written in Spanish. But if you can’t wait to the proper English documentation, you always may use your favorite translator.

Wavelets are a must have for any serious RT user, and are the perfect companion for a lot of other tools, if you think it’s not good enough to use it alone.

Do you think it’s not for you? Try to follow this:

It’s been a tough task and a few months of work, but I wouldn’t have been able to do it without the help of Jacques Desmis (@jdc): yours is a truly impressive tool. Thanks a lot for your tool!

10 Likes

@XavAL

Xavier, thank you for your work and your evaluation :slight_smile:

jacques

3 Likes

I would love to find all this information in English.

There will be an English documentation, but it will take some time, as it’s a big task.

I’ve posted the link to the Spanish translation in case you’re in a hurry and desperately need to use the tool. In such case you can translate the part you need and go ahead.