Saving paparmeters

RT 5.4 on Manjaro

I use to set my resize to 900 pixels, now 1000 pixel is my starting point.

Somehow, RT still remember the 900 and doesn’t store the 1000 pixels.

How can I make RT remember my settings?

Thanks

Syv

Save it as a profile and choose this profil as a default in your settings …

Thanks

I did a ctrl-click to save my default parameters. Where to save it?

preferences> image processing>default-processing profile>raw and it shows only: bundle or neutral.

Thanks

Syv

In Windows it needs to be saved in a directory “profiles” in the folder where you find the options file … I guess in unix/linux it is similar

http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/Creating_processing_profiles_for_general_use

Thanks, but how do I select a camera brand?

I’d like a dynamic profile for:

• Canon
  • Fuji

Thanks

Syv

You’d use the dynamic profiles feature: Dynamic processing profiles - RawPedia

In the standard configuration, you’re gonna need freshest possible elements and an accurate tool.
Though there are many variants and workflows, most are in agreement about the place to store them, airy and dry. Some dev folk use a string tied to each leg and then, as they walk, they gently lay the items on the ground, by the heel, one for each step, with a such a whisper may you, oh ancient discarded food for pigs, save the day, bring joy and dreams of crisp to our lifes and tables, amentos
Personally only tested this with the apples’ system but may work in your manjar-o

@chroma_ghost Have you licensed your apples and tape measure? You might not pass the papa-meter with your clever musings…

and I thought u trusted me :stuck_out_tongue: … they’re both free to use; the tape’s free domain and the papas from free stock photos… anyway, the paparmeter will only due to leave the chrysalis stage at the beginning of winter

@foto wasn’t my intention to hijack or (excessively) pollute your thread, just had a laugh when I read the title… I’ll mutis now to a humid corner. Cheers

Dooh! Now I get it. I didn’t notice the “paparmeters” mistake.

Thanks

Syv